Friday 1 November 2013

Forty Winks Friday, Just resting my eyes!

My Dad often used to nod off in his recliner in the evening. Though he would never admit to having had a nap, Dad was always just resting his eyes! Here is a selection of some guys on the streets of Shanghai, that are...just resting their eyes!

Robyn's nappers

Hard to resist resting your eyes when you have warm sun on your face and it's a slow day selling antiques.

Robyn's nappers

A busy street doesn't deter this guy from resting his eyes between sips of tea.

Robyn's nappers

These tricycles really are perfect for work and rest.

Robyn's nappers

Extra leg room when you drop the tray at the back!

Robyn's nappers

Busy intersection? No problem! Pull over out of the traffic, 
under a bridge for shade, and rest your eyes for a bit!

Robyn's nappers

Getting comfy with a makeshift foot rest

Robyn's nappers

This guy making use of a handy pole, 
while giving his eyes a quick rest!

Robyn's nappers

Love this guy, he used his workbench as a bed on a very busy street, at a very busy bus stop.
Slept on for ages, oblivious to the hustle around him. Just resting his eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Robyn you are such a gifted snapper!!! So inspiring, I think I am going to give it a go in Sydney although when I think about it I can't say I have seen many lately. I must get out and about more. I love you blog!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marion! Not many nappers in England, last lot were when I was with you at Hampstead Heath...I did catch one in Germany last week! I love Sydney, such a photogenic city, with or without nappers :)

    ReplyDelete