Friday 27 December 2013

Forty Winks Friday, Carting slumbers

I have already done a post on the hard working tricycle people napping in Shanghai but they are the most deserving of nappers and the most prolific.  I am in the midst of the mayhem of yet another move and am overwhelmed with all that needs to be ticked off the seemingly never ending 'to do' list and with Christmas and New Year in the mix I could really use the services of these guys.

Robyn's Shanghai Nappers

I would wake these two up and send them off to the nearest charity shop
with a stack of clothes the girls have grown out of... 

Robyn's Shanghai Nappers

His nap would end when I send him on an errand to the tip with the 
Christmas tree that I have pulled down early, much to the dismay of my family.

Robyn's Shanghai Nappers

I would wake him to ferry the girls to various farewell parties, 
thus freeing me to sort the house instead of being an unpaid taxi driver.

Robyn's Shanghai Nappers

Wonder if these two would be interested in taking our furniture to our new house.
I bet their quote would be less than the removal companies too.

Robyn's Shanghai Nappers

This man could drop the dog at the kennel for the duration of the move.

Robyn's Shanghai Nappers

This guy can take a heap of books to the local library!

Robyn's Shanghai Nappers

and this guy.... I would wake him up, kick him off, take his place in 
his comfy looking spot...and take a well earned rest myself!

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad to read you again. Thanks for this post. Best for you Buddy! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete