Sunday 22 February 2015

My Photo a Day, February, Week Eight

My Photo a Day Challenge, February Week Seven.
You can see I am missing China with Chinese New Year this week, 
lots of shots of my Chinese 'stuff' featuring!

The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt!

16 February
Fasching, Wiesbaden, Germany 2015
 From where I stand
A pretty good view of the Fasching Parade, with all the colour and costumes.

17 February
Ralph in the forest, Frankfurt
Routine
Get the girls to school, husband to work...then the routine is for Ralph to pick a ball and we
go into the forest and play until he is exhausted!

18 February
Wooden Chinese Bird Cage Lamp
Bedside
My birdcage converted into a lamp, phone, jade ball and inspirational book.

19 February
Chinese Tea Eggs
Fresh
Some fresh tea eggs just out of the pot to celebrate Chinese New Year tonight.
Happy year of the Sheep/Goat everyone. Xin Nian Kuai Le!

20 February
Drinks from around the world
 This is so me
Embracing the culture and traditions of places I have been lucky enough to live in.
England, my home of Fremantle, Western Australia, China, Germany ...and a nice St Clair wine
from New Zealand...never lived there but I married a kiwi and Clair is my middle name.
My husband thouhgt that this gave the wrong impression of me...sadly alcohol was the only
thing I had that could represent each place!

Fasching, Wiesbaden, Germany 2015
 My husband's choice of 'This is so me'...cheerful and with a camera around my neck!
That is not my husband ;)

21 February
Chinese Ginger Jars
Matching
I love my matching Chinese Ginger Jars. Love Blue and White together.

22 February
Dragon Bracelet
 Macro
The clasp on my dragon bracelet.

Macro Flower
Macro flower...spring is springing...yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment