Sunday 8 March 2015

My Photo a Day, March 2015, Week Ten

My Photo a Day Challenge March, Week Ten. 
The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description 
are my take on the prompt!

1 March 
Ralph the Border Collie
Begins with 'R'
Had to be Ralph, holding a rose...with his Red Kong...in the rain!
One pink rose was injured to get this shot!

 2 March
Chinese New Year Fireworks, Shanghai
Part of me
...will always want to be back in our apartment in Shanghai!

 3 March
Releasing the doves at a Wedding
Open
Open the door to release the doves.
May their marriage be full of love and happiness!

4 March
Mosaic Fruit Bowl
Geometric
My handmade fruit bowl!

5 March
Blue Tit, Frankfurt, Germany
Out the window
I woke up this morning and looked out of my bedroom window and this little guy was
hopping all over our chair then pecking on the window, think he was flirting with himself!

6 March
Vegemite
Remedy
How to remedy a case of homesickness in an upside down Aussie in the opposite 
hemisphere as home. Vegemite of course!

7 March
Forest Germany
Sweet
These sweet little hand painted pigs live in my forest.
Some sweet person moves them around each day so you have to keep an eye out.
Love playing "Spot the Pigs" on my daily walk.

8 March
Young Robyn
Young
A young 'me' a few years ago. Still having trouble with that fringe!

No comments:

Post a Comment