Wednesday 1 April 2015

My Photo a Day, March 2015, Week Thirteen

My Photo a Day for Week Thirteen.
The prompt is in red, my photo and description is my take on the prompt! 

23
Too Much
Well, depends on how long it took to collect them all....

24
Treasure
Some of my treasures from the sea, a treasure from Croatia and a treasure from China!

25
Half
Half a dozen little flowers from my garden.

26
Love
Perth, my home town. Which is just as well....we are moving home, unexpectedly.
That is OK, we will be 'home'

27
White
White Spargel is coming into season. Yum!

28
Give
Ralph gives me the ball...I throw it...give....throw....give....throw x 1000!

29
Zen
Dspite crowds of tourists, I felt Zen, at peace. I finally made it to the beautiful city of Prague, 
on my wish list for many years. I breathed in the sunset and surroundings.

30
On my table
Our Easter Egg tree decorations, waiting for the wild winds to die down so we can decorate our tree.

31
Two tone
My lovely two tone tulips!

No comments:

Post a Comment